Monday, December 28, 2009

Malaysian Food Party at Home

I did approximately 300 satays yesterday
I am proud of myself


I only took one of this photo after the party, THE ONLY ONE!
(Ishh, I forgot to take the photos of food in the beginning, haiz)
Yea no joke!!!
I did approximately 300 stick of satays myself yesterday!!!
Chicken, beef and mutton!
And i had been testing the food for whole day as my sis nostril was blocked.
And i was very exhausted and tired .
Helping frying the food, cutting veg and preparing stuff
After that, I did all the cleaning alone!
Damn TIRING!!!
My parents would probably amazed if they know about this.
However, i don't really like to make myself so tired.
To my dearest sis, actually I was really tired!
Young doesn't mean strong!
That's why dad said i look so pale n green over here.
Thanks God, i was not fainting.




No comments:

Post a Comment