Monday, March 1, 2010

Babysitting

Her posing
Pretty and sweet
Waiting patiently with me at the Monash bus stop

Sushi, for the first time i made


Ling and Molica
I was babysitting my niece for 3 nights and 2 n half days
No war happened btw us on these few days
Good job! muahaha
My strategy> 1. brought her out
she will be very happy
make her tired
sleep early
no space for war
2. opened Dora for her
3. cook YUm Food for her

Where were we going for these few days?
Saturday~ went to meet Symone n Rachel in Monash hostel
ps_I love hostel life so much
so evny them
making alota friends and activites
~ Had McD at Waverley Garden
~Making banana smoothies for her after home
Sunday~ went to Chadstone
Took 1.45hrs for us to reach Chadstone, Damn!
848-Waverley Garden, 813- Springvale Train Station, Train- Oakleigh Station, 900- Chadstone

There was still an existence of small war" SHOWER
I hugged her to the bathroom =_=


No comments:

Post a Comment