Saturday, May 15, 2010

Knox 2nd days

Working at Knox just now...
Today felt much more better and relax( i mean emotionally)
Maybe Titiana( Tek's wife) wasn't there and this is my 2nd time working there( so might not that nervous)
and Tilly( heard from Marina before) is the person who in charged today.
and mb other stuffs treated me not as 'Alien' as last week.
1st I speak bad english
2nd My listening is bad too
3rd I am a lil bit BLUR BLUR( quite blur)
4th I am a transferred worker

Not as busier compared to last week but still busy...
Drove me crazy when Saphratha( mb wrong, had forgotten her name) left home earlier cz she was sick.
I am so tired after working, i heard every of my breath, it was so loud.
Luckily sis came to pick me up...haha, TQ, muak!

AND heard from Rita tht Tek's wife compared us...
Sorry Tata, I know it's really upset u! So sorry:(
and thx to hear tht She said I am good, it's really warmed n motivated me!
I am really scared of her indeed D: even though she's a nice person =_=

So, basically what i feel about knox is ermm>
ok, I feel not bad, ok lo to work there.
but i am so lazy to travel to knox!
and the work n tireness are DOUBLE of Dandenong!!!!!!
EXHASUTED, fooooo....................

No comments:

Post a Comment