Tuesday, January 12, 2010

20th Birthday

Big Girl

Happy 20th Birthday!!!
( 7th Jan )

Is glad to receive my friends blessing in facebook!
Thanks friends!
I was surprisingly QS still remember my birthday,
but his midnight message awaked me and i had a bad sleep
More surprise was Soojin called me! Wa~wa~
So sweet! I think this is the sweetiest birthday present of my 20th
although just for only one min talk of greeting me.
Anyway, it was touching...
better than someone said wanna call me but dint do it!
Hate the liar, anyway used to that liar, so i dint bother much!
And i had a birthday dinner with family in Chilli Paddy, Mel Center
I dint really enjoy much, not happy actually..
Anyway, thx for the dinner...

Conclusion, nothing special for 20th birthday..
as usual~


continue with my wish for birthday
~i wish i have friends celebrate with me:(
waiting, always

No comments:

Post a Comment