Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MP in Waverley Garden S.C.

I went to the MP store wanna get back my paid but he din't pay me! His stupid reason was 'you just send me the message yesterday, you should sms me earlier then only I can reply you. My file at home, I din't bring so I can't pay you now.' Fuck! Since you know i send you the message, can't u reply me! DAMN!

Ok, the extra one and half an hour, I'll count with you! Don't give me the stupid reason!

Surprisingly, Yuri left the MP store! I can't believe it!

Stupid boss fired the good, hardworking and handling girl!

And i am so admired her!!! She is so braved! She got fired because (haiz actually she shouln't do that) she sms to critisize the stupid boss. She is so cool, what a cool korean girl!!!
I feel so sad i don't have her contact number. :(
Actually we promised to give contact number to each other on our next shift. However, we dint have the same shift and that time was my last time met her.
Miss you Yuri, hopefully will meet u again in advance!

Yvonne is back.
The boss treat her so bad. As she is a 3 generations girl, they should appreciate her!
The boss only give her one shift per week cz she is too expensive to hire!
Haiz..Good luck girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment