Tuesday, May 16, 2017

14th May 2017


As usual, waking up very early in the morning before the day turned bright. I continued to roll in the bed till 8 am. Looking at the slide and continue to practise the flow to prevent things in Life Hope Center happens again. I was struggled to talk about my presentation. Why? I just did not understand why? Why can’t I speak fluently and delivered the message clearly? Okay fine, after trying a few round, it was already 11ish. I should cook something fast to eat and get ready.


We reached Hillside Church at 1 pm and waited for Cowan to show us the way to the kitchen. I am glad to have the girls and Cowan to help me for the preparation. Health talk started at 2 pm. Surprisingly, I am okay with the flow! Thank god! Just that the food demonstration part wasn’t as good compared to the PPP event. The audience were happy with the talk. So, overall was good and I enjoyed it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment