Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Diary 16th May 2017

I received two calls for the interview; one from a Wellness Company & one from Rxx Bank. Hmm, is that what I want?

There were a few interview calls and interview appointments lately. Well, at least my market value is still there. I should be confident in myself and never doubt my own ability. 

I think interview today went quite smooth. The last chat was great. I was able to express myself better in showing my initiative and interest. Yes, I would like to challenge myself to discover the potential and never stop learning. 100k before 30 years old, but stick with the current title won't help me reach the goal. Yes, reading news and market to keep me updated, why not? Okay, to reach the goal you have to work harder than others and train your thick face.

Richard shared the idea of youtube, weight loss for confinement and wedding. He also mentioned we could do the soursop leaves tea as soon as possible. I can't wait to start the engine.






No comments:

Post a Comment